Monday, April 4, 2011

Salty Foods That Causes Baldness





multicolored mosaics

Turf Near the end of the spring, covered with multicolored mosaics beautifully arranged in groups of fragrant anemones, tulips and daffodils. The beds of volcanic rock meandered among the ancient trees that provided generous shade in the gardens of the mansion of the Gargoyles. Pamela dozing in a chair on the terrace possessed by the sound of the waterfall from the source of the pots, until the deafening sound of the lawn mower away with the violent shock of his peaceful reverie.

Artemio's assistant working deep in the meticulous arrangement of the meadow. With right hand at the end of the harvest went on oxygenating the roots rake pasture, while the old gardener was delivered to the low-key work of the greenhouse. Pamela

watched the two men with resentment from the terrace.
"The old is dying any day, he thought, and may God forgive me. More than a covert desire was a paradoxical sign floating in the air dense thicket. The cautious measure of the two men leaning over the earth fully represented a compromise maneuver prior to their burial ritual. -Removed
his own grave, "Pamela sighed resignedly. Images faded to give way to new ones where she always looked back against a very diaphanous light let in by the intense glow the hollow cavity of the eye. Then she doubted whether it was the blinding light in front or behind her back like a demon radiating rays of light from his eyes.
"Too many guesses," he said caught in the mirage of his thoughts. And maybe my name is not Pamela. Do not know also the date of my birth? Now I realize that I am employed, I know my true nature, an abyss of circumstances I do not understand I have distanced themselves from the legitimate face of my parents, the factions that gave me life and character have left me. I lost my vital part of human heritage.

know the truth and being aware of it, is approaching the realm of absolute truth. However, the distance between relative truth and absolute truth, lies in the extent of knowledge of the origin of all things.

To Pamela, realizing after 24 years of inalienable evidence, involving a total negation of the past implicit in peaceful relative truth. But that was far from suspecting that the extraordinary events that surround his life the next few months, would lead to known beyond the ancient and true epic that gave rise to its own existence.

Read Chapter 14
http://sincroniaenlared.blogspot.com/2011/04/capitulo-14.html

Go to the first chapter of SYNCHRONY

0 comments:

Post a Comment