Monday, December 13, 2010

Necklace For 16 Year Old

2011 MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 AND HAPPY NEW YEAR MESSAGE 2011

Good Afternoon Dear students of the IE "Carlos GutiƩrrez Noriega"
we're a few days to celebrate Christmas, a very special day because we will meet with beings recordaremo nostalgic ones and those who departed from this world suddenly and without presage maybe.
sad because I have wanted to do an event for my students and I could not do it, but hey I'll do when you are on campus, but want to be in another school, so many things that have happened, there are fabricated lies and sow sorrows, the only satisfaction I could get a teacher is the students, the rest just need to live a few days to see cuenta.En finally say that everything has its end, and there is no harm that lasts a hundred years or body that resists.
I pray this Christmas that enlighten the minds and hearts of those who will take the destiny of this institution, which prime the unit and professional growth, rather than mediocrity and cowardice.
to my students, there will always be a little light at the end of the road and that should be your faith and perseverance which he must carry them there.
A abracito and Merry Christmas 2010, Happy new year 2011
Take care.
What s love heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment