Sunday, May 2, 2010

Luminosity Of Sun Compared To Other Stars

POEM,, PHOTOS

Author: Ms. Lilia Quiroz Colunche

Cpmunicaciòn Professor EI "Carlos Gutierrez Noriega" Chepo.



UNICORN

Strange Dawn
your fragrance excites me my tenderness
silent for a moment and I feel gloomy
the day without you my moans


Charm And I invite you to lie in my lap waste of spasms

And your actions makes me sick!

silence my reproaches
Ay! Naughty darling!
worries me your loving candor
delude me, your weaknesses


Delicate human nectar and tear my skin succumb
and
shocked my being subjected to the passion I

And we were one!
your talent and my charms
a beautiful way to harmonize
your soul and mine
Nature

compose the provocative intoxicating melody and you get valuable

you know? You made me happy!



BE

What
gives you the past behind this
still in the future are mixed regrowth
fallacies arguments laments


Wonderful way to be! Thorn
emergency psychological snares

claim your complaint
stirred my calamity

latent and reluctant love that freedom

pick me I catch the sunset,
on the gender unit
my love, to dilate

AY!
masterful sway you tangle me in your warm nakedness

passion gracefully
I'm yours again! Go

, peace sublime! Flashy
exhausted
satisfied ambrosia Eternal

company I love you with treachery

egotism WORLDLY


not love me cause much harm if forced
obviarte makes my heart is delivered in idleness


the breeze I withdraw myself from the morass
demanding proclaim
your candor
in apparent decline

extol you, enlighten you!
fool, abstract and show off your flaws
reluctant
perceive your skills attractive Tainted
Morbid
dune
precarious
volatile feelings to stress to boredom
febrile

Excite your senses
dies alone, in a row!
discover your complaints At poachers possessive



My futile moment you cut me dizzy

subjected to blackmail the touch of laughter.


CONFESS MY FREEDOM


am I reveal my fine
even in the grave as all sweetness



I am not turned on me!
Hurray! Hallelujah

can even build destroy
transcends No!

And despite weighing your divinity disguised

clearly vanity
although

No delight, loud
gracefully
dazed and burning up a thousand affectations


current reckless Enigma
I broadens the mind! Amenable to stream

clearly I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment