Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fujifilm Finepix Pc Capture



THE SKY MIO
author: Saavedra Aguilar Mariselly


beautiful starry night The stars shine,
The moon reflects your eyes Dream

Having
the immense sky near the stars and the moon would
my comfort

I see the moon and the stars which are very glad

me smile are beautiful when they dwell

I want you next to me Look

And the stars you never part with
you
The road to heaven is very long

But it is my desire.


DAWN

author: Liliana Aguilar Saaverda


Beautiful morning
With a radiant sun rays come
Your ami window.

happy I dream awake

After that I'm at a concert.

The singing of the birds
morning Alegra
continue to this day. Flowers bloom


Butterflies fly by the beautiful scenery



YOUR ITEM

author: Perez Silva

Yusara

author:

your part to me was the life for me
Life There is nothing
sense.

The
miss your love I'm for you without runbo boy
By decierto
'm Waiting for your love.


me back to life, with a tender,
look and a sweet smile
With the most tender love

0 comments:

Post a Comment